Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sailing into The 40's


We had cake and presents. On a boat I figured one candle per decade might be a good fire precaution!
The Bay of Islands is always on the top 10 NZ "To Do" list. There are hundreds of islands to sail around.
The "Hole In The Rock" is a Bay of Islands attraction. We took a dingy through it and through the sea cave next to it.


I had a great Birthday last week. It was 3 days and 2 nights of all kinds of beautiful scenary and relaxation. I had such a clear mind for the whole 3 days. We did lots of fun things and I have so many pictures of the kids. I will do another post to show some of the activities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 40s!!!!
Just thought I'd check on the family from a distance -looks like the fresh air and ocean breeze agrees with all of you ... your kids have grown SO much!
Hugs from the snowy peaks in Colorado - best wishes for a very merry Christmas and a blessed new year!
Much love - Ben, Pam & girls

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had a better 40 than I did. Merry Christmas to you and the family. There will be a card but it will be late.

tom

Sister, we need each other! said...

Dawn - 40 is treating you well! Happy belated birthday!

SJB