Thursday, April 24, 2008

I will miss you!-Claire

Hey it is Claire!I want to thank everyone for suporting us.I personaly, want to thank my third grade teacher and class for everything they did.I miss you guys soooooo much. I hope to see you in 5th grade!
Also Mountain Ridge Church(the Hardestys and Mrs.Turrel) for the kids program at church and church in general.The Hardestys and my family have come so far from when we met.I will pray for you guys while in New Zealand for what you guys are going through.I will also miss you guys sooooooooooooo much!
Also some of my close friends(everyone is my friend but, my close friends)Morgan Borreli, Kaity Cornwell, Phoenix Fogarty, Rachel Hardesty,Abby Hatmaker, and Hadely Turrel for being my friends.I love you and will miss you girls soooooooooooooo much!
Best of all everone, again for supporting us.I will miss all of you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SINCERELY,
Claire Nichols

5 comments:

Sister, we need each other! said...

Claire, I knew the first time I met you that you were an amazing young lady! I know that God has great things in store for you and I cannot wait to see what all it is! Take care of everyone!! ;)

With lots of love!
Mrs. Summer

Debra said...

Little Ms. Claire, it's nice to hear from you. How is Florida treating you? Let me know if there is no chocolate kisses in New Zealand, cause I would be honored to send you some! Keep us updated on when your leaving!
Love ya, Debra

leslie Lee said...

Claire-

I can't believe how much you have grown in just a few years! You spoke so well in your posting! I am all caught up on your family's postings- so I hope that you are enjoying Florida before you leave! Get some suntan for me! I can tell you are becoming such a strong girl! Girl, you are definitely in my prayers!

To the whole fam- I'm sad we didn't get together before you left. I'm sure it was chaos- at least, it would have been for me! I miss you all and I am praying for you all!

Love y'all!
- Leslie Lee (Ms. Leslie)

macie said...

Claire Bear!
Hi Girly! It's Macie Moo! I am sooo blessed to know such an amazing little girl like you along with the rest of your extraordiany family. God will reward you for all your hard work and time you are spending to help serve him and his people. Don't worry, we miss you more than you will ever know. When you come back from your super fun trip I will be in HIGHSCHOOL! AHH! And you will be a year away from middle school! Well, I have to go, but I wanted to let you know I am praying for you and the rest of your family. I love you all!
Much Love!
-Macie

Baumann said...

Claire-The class and I miss you so much! We are sorry to hear that your move has been delayed a bit, but are still so excited to hear about your new home! We want to know all about your school, friends, and surroundings! Tell us what New Zealand is like as soon as you get there!

Watch out for 'more' from your Knoxville friends soon!

Love,

Miss Baumann and your 3rd grade class