Saturday, July 5, 2008

CLAIRE'S BIRTHDAY







Claire writes-



Hello everyone. How are you? I haven't written in a long time. I had a great birthday party today but it wasn't as good without you! I had a swimming party with 5 friends from school (Chloe, Becky, Cora, Maddie SB, and Monique) and the Abascall family. I got lots of notebooks and pens for writing. I got a shell necklace and a book about identifying NZ shells. I got presents from both grandmaws but am waiting to open them up on Monday (my real birthday). It is wonderful to be going to Australia on my birthday!!! We will be in Australia for a week on vacation. We plan to go to at least 2 themeparks plus a waterpark and the Australian Zoo (Steve Irwin/Crocodile Hunter). It is good to have a break from school for 2 weeks. I love and miss you so much. Claire

7 comments:

Sister, we need each other! said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! I hope you have a wonderful time in Australia!!

Love,
Mrs. Summer

Debra said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Claire. Sounds like you had a great time celebrating with your new friends. Have a great time on vacation, make sure you put lots of pictures on here for us to see!

Annie Sellers said...

Happy Birthday Claire! I hope it was a great day for you and your new friends!!! Have a good time in Australia! If you see a Koala, take a photo :)

Love,
Annie

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Claire! We hope you have a great time in Australia. We miss you all!
The Varner Family

Karrie said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! It looks like you had a fun party and have made so many friends already! It's so cool that you get to go Australia! If you see a koala bear or a kangaroo, take a picture for us! We miss you lots!
Love, Rachel and Nicole

Happy Birthday Claire! It looks like you have some fun friends...they are very blessed to have you for a friend!!
Give your family a big hug from our family. We love you all so much!
Karrie

Doctor Greg said...

Hi Dawn and Claire. Happy Birthday Claire. I was just writing to say hi. I'm in Louisville now just started my fellowship. All the best to Lynn and the whole family

Unknown said...

Dawn, it sounds like a challenge but also very interesting. It must be a great experience for you and your family. Keep at it and keep sending blogs! We're looking forward to the next skype call. Jim